[Int. Club der FU] CORRECTION: Board Game Night, APRIL 25!!

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
So Apr 23 21:39:55 CEST 2017

*** Corrected version! ***

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Sorry for the mistake in the last mail. Our Board Night Evening takes
place already this week, so the correct date is APRIL 25. Here the
corrected invitation. See you all this Tuesday!

We would like to invite you to our first ever Board Game Evening!
Meet new friends and have fun in a relaxed setting,
bring your own game or try a new one. Scrabble, Monopoly, Risk,
Backgammon, Taboo, Checkers or Chess? You decide...

We will meet on Tuesday, the 25th of April
at 18:00 o'clock
at the club headquarters at Ehrenbergstr. 26/28

There will be snacks and beverages provided, so come as you are.

To better help us plan the event please fill out our questionnaire:

https://goo.gl/forms/H2wHidVw0GdXLHGv2

We're looking forward to seeing you! :-)

Tycho and the team of volunteers at the International Club