[jacorb-developer] CORBA orb object reference key

Steve Osselton steve.osselton at prismtech.com
Thu Nov 18 16:03:26 CET 2010

Hi Enock,

You need to create a child POA with a USER_ID, id assignment policy
and PERSISTENT
lifespan policy, then activate the servant with a fixed id using
activate_object_with_id.

Cheers Steve.

On 18 November 2010 10:26, Enock Mthimkulu <emthimkulu at za.spescom.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> How can I fix an object key. I know the POA generates the key, but I
> would like to keep it constant, how do I so? Is it even possible?
>

> Regards,
>
> Enock Mthimkulu

CORBA/Software Defined Radio Delivery Manager
PrismTech Chief Architect

e-mail:  steve.osselton at prismtech.com
tele     +44-191-497-9900
web:     www.prismtech.com

PrismTech is a global leader in standards-based, performance-critical
middleware.  Our products enable our OEM, Systems Integrator, and
End User customers to build and optimize high-performance systems
primarily for Mil/Aero, Communications, Industrial, and Financial Markets.