[jacorb-developer] CORBA orb object reference key

Steve Osselton steve.osselton at prismtech.com
Thu Nov 18 14:10:10 CET 2010

Using POA policies to create a persistent object key is one thing, if
you want to
create a persistent object reference then you also need to ensure that
all the profiles
in the IOR are constant, for IIOP this means running the server on the
same host and port.

Cheers Steve.

On 18 November 2010 12:59, Enock Mthimkulu <emthimkulu at za.spescom.com> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Please can you send an example, I ran into some example on the internet
> that had the same explanation as yours, but didn't work. I'd appreciate
> it if you could send the example.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Enock

CORBA/Software Defined Radio Delivery Manager
PrismTech Chief Architect

e-mail:  steve.osselton at prismtech.com
tele     +44-191-497-9900
web:     www.prismtech.com

PrismTech is a global leader in standards-based, performance-critical
middleware.  Our products enable our OEM, Systems Integrator, and
End User customers to build and optimize high-performance systems
primarily for Mil/Aero, Communications, Industrial, and Financial Markets.