[jacorb-developer] JacORB 2.3.1 und jBoss 5.1.0

Tania Knoebl Tania.Knoebl at epos-cat.de
Fri Nov 19 16:58:57 CET 2010

Dear community,

I would like to use JacORB 2.3.1 together with jBoss 5.1.0. I guess I
have to rebuild the JacORB distribution for this, because there are
missing classes in the standard distribution. The build without setting
JBOSS_HOME works, but lacks the jBoss support, as expected.
As soon as I set the JBOSS_HOME the build complains that the
org.jboss.iiop package does not exist. It looks like that a required jar
is not
included into the compile path from the JBOSS_HOME distribution.

My questions:
* Is it possible to use this combination of JacORB and jBoss together?
* Is there a way to get the JacORB compiled with the jBoss?
* Is there a known combination that works together?

It would be great if I manage to use the Notification Service inside a
jBoss.

With kind regards,

--
Dipl. Inform. (FH) Tania Knöbl
MDM Entwicklung

EPOS CAT GmbH
Friedrichshofener Str. 1s
D95049 Ingolstadt
Tel: +49 841 98169-38
Fax: +49 841 88197080
http://www.epos-cat.de/
mailto:tania.knoebl at epos-cat.de
PGP: http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x38717E4601C3A32B

Sitz/Domicile: Ingolstadt

Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Ingolstadt
HRB Nr./Commercial Register No: 2802
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Günter See

*Wichtiger Hinweis:* Die vorgenannten Angaben werden jeder E-Mail
automatisch hinzugefügt und lassen keine Rückschlüsse auf den
Rechtscharakter der E-Mail zu.

*Important Notice:* The above information is automatically added to this
e-mail. The addition does not constitute a representation that the
content of this e-mail is legally relevant and/or is intended to be
legally binding upon EPOS CAT GmbH.