[Int. Club der FU] **Next Event Today** Hang out and explore Schlachtensee

Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin club at international.fu-berlin.de
So Jun 11 11:59:56 CEST 2023

Hi guys,

The weather is great, so let’s go to Schlachtensee to hang out at this lake in Grunewald forest. We can play some games, jump into the water, rent a boot, get an ice cream, walk around the lake...

We’re gonna meet at 15:00 at S Bahn Schlachtensee.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/euXaqM5KbmhgUFkL6

Please bring water, snacks, a blanket, small game, a ball, sun creme, swimming cloth, etc.

Join the chat group here:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/BFbs4KhqEnB5YkA2WhJgK9

See you there!