[Int. Club der FU] *Event in December* Guided Tour Bundestag in GERMAN!

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Do Nov 3 15:51:00 CET 2022

Dear all,

I hope you are all doing well and studied hard how to play proper Bierball
in Berlin. While winter in Berlin is the best time to watch some political
dramas on Netflix, we warmly invite you to discover the heart of the
German democracy with us in person.

We would like to take you on a guided tour through the German parliament,
the Bundestag, in December. The tour will be in German and takes about 1.5
to 2 hours and is for FREE.

Dates: December 4 OR December 11, 1:30 pm for both.

Please indicate your availability in the Google form below. Also, due to
security concerns of the visitor’s center, you are required to indicate
your birthday and bring a valid ID or passport. There are only limited
spaces available. Hence, we ask you to fill out the form until tomorrow
(Friday, Nov. 4) evening, and you will hear back from us afterwards.

Google Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBhNMP6al-Go73kQxqmTR4Uf9Gh2S2Ngl4D7w9IGzNPOSQeg/viewform?usp=sf_link

All the best,

Jacob from the International Club