[Int. Club der FU] *Next Event* DAYTRIP Canopy Walkway / Baumkronenpfad in Beelitz, Saturday, Nov. 5

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Di Nov 1 13:52:10 CET 2022

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We would like to invite you to our next event this Saturday. It's a
daytrip to Beelitz to walk the treetop path - it is a beautiful canopy
walkway.

When? Saturday, 5 November, from 8:45 am to around 6 pm
Where? meeting point TBA via confirmation mail
What?  Walking the beautiful treetop path close to Beelitzer Heilstätten
Price? 8 euros (includes entrance to Baumkronenpfad and train ticket to
Beelitzer Heilstätten), to be paid via paypal (tba with confirmation
mail).

Please register here:
https://forms.gle/i8f8U9Jb6V9JDthW6

Please register until Thursday, November 3rd, by 1 pm. You will then
receive an email the same day with all further information (paypal address
for payment, exact meeting point, how we're getting there as a group,
schedule, etc.). You will then need to have paid by Friday morning 11 am
in order to save your spot.

We're looking forward to this one specifically, it's going to be gorgeous!

Best regards,

Your International Club
--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs