[Int. Club der FU] *Next Event* Movie Night "Das Leben der Anderen", Nov. 9

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
So Nov 6 18:30:08 CET 2022

Dear friends and members of the International Club,

What could be better than to meet up with your friends and watch a movie
together during the cold month of November AND learn more about German
history?

Next Wednesday, November 9 (a very historical day in Germany!), we want to
get together with you and watch a German movie in German with English
subtitles.

Sign up here:
https://forms.gle/zHthDN3X5KLjPyVF7

If we receive more registrations than we have spots for, we will draw
lots. If you get a spot, we will send you a confirmation mail tomorrow
night with the exact address and room number. If you show up without
having received a spot, we will have to send you away because the FU is
very strict about how many people are allowed in their rooms. (-:

We are looking forward to seeing you there! :-)

Best regards,

Your International Club
--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs