[Int. Club der FU] Asisi Panorama

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mo Nov 8 10:58:43 CET 2021

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

This week, we celebrate 32 years of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.

Therefore, we’d like to invite you for a little journey back in time to
the period before 1989 with the help of the Asisi Panorama “Die Mauer”.
Located near the former “death stripe”, this exhibition shows a 360° view
over Kreuzberg which bordered directly on the Wall in the 1980s.
Accompanied by audio recordings, you get a perfect illusion of the divided
city.

When? 14th November, 11 am
Where? Asisi Panorama Berlin “Die Mauer“
Price? 2€

If you want to join us, please use the following link until Wednesday 10,
8 pm, to register:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15Z0aONWN-Wqj0ciAzFCDgtmRwAhkzV_ylIOuzLzYkJw/edit

If we receive more registrations than we have spots for, we will draw
lots. If you get a spot you will be notified via e-mail.

Please don’t forget your student ID card. For the tickets we charge a
price of 2 €, that can be paid in cash on the day of the trip.

IMPORTANT: Please provide a certificate of your completed vaccination
(Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson&Johnson), of your
recovery (last 6 months) or a negative Corona test dating to the14th
November along with an ID card.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs