[Int. Club der FU] Bar night on 23rd November

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
So Nov 21 13:24:26 CET 2021

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Next Tuesday, 23rd November, at 6 pm, we will have another bar night in
Berlin Neukölln.
Because of the current Corona situation, this might be our last "bigger"
event. But we try to stay optimistic!

!!! That is also the reason why you will have to provide TWO documents
(2G+): A negative test result AND either a certificate of your completed
vaccination (Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson&Johnson) or
your recovery (last 6 months) !!!

If you want to participate, please use the following link until Monday 12
pm to register:

https://forms.gle/6QFvZwoMuPEtd8Nx7

You will be informed via e-mail about the exact address. If we receive more
registrations than we have spots for, we will draw lots.

IMPORTANT: If you get a spot and do not show up for the event without
cancelling before (via mail), you will be blocked for future events.

We are looking forward to seeing you there! :-)

Take care,
Michelle and Antonia from the International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin