[Int. Club der FU] Movie night

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Fr Nov 5 13:18:01 CET 2021

Dear friends and members of the International Club,

typical for November in Germany the weather is gray and rainy. So what
could be better than to meet up with your friends and watch a movie
together?
On next Tuesday we want to get together with you and watch a german movie
in german with english subtitles.
So if you feel up to this challenge, use the following link to register
until Saturday midnight:

https://forms.gle/M4dKdNGNhuPcvJPU9

If we receive more registrations than we have spots for, we will draw
lots. And if you get a spot, we will send you the exact meeting place via
e-mail.

IMPORTANT: Please provide a certificate of your completed vaccination
(Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson&Johnson), of your
recovery (last 6 months) or a negative Corona test dating to the 9th
November along with an ID card.

We are looking forward to seeing you there! :-)

Best regards,
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs