[Fli4l_dev] temporary job vacancy

Simon_Daniel@grungecafe.com maurogonzal22 at gmail.com
Mo Jan 23 12:45:43 CET 2012

GreetingsI am a manager of  the HR department of a large multinational company.Our company is well known in various fields as follows: - companies setting-up- companies winding-up- opening accounts in Europe- etc.Currently, we are looking for managers in Europe:- rate of salary 2.400 euro + bonus-  partial employment- flexible work timeIf our offer is interesting for you email us the required information: e u r o @ u l t r a u p s . c o m (Delete spaces in email address before mailing us)Full name:Country:CityE-mail:Contact phone number: We are looking for the people who have a right to work in EU!Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you and conduct an interview.