[Fli4l_dev] Part-Time Job

Blountmanager@punkass.com egis at consultoraaustral.cl
Do Jan 19 13:22:25 CET 2012

ComplimentsI introduce a large multinational enterprise the co-worker of the HR department of which I am.Our enterprise holds an interest in diversified activities such as: - real estate- companies setting-up and winding-up- supporting business in Europe and other countries - etc.We are grateful to offer Europen citizens several open positions as local manager:- salary 2.300 euro + bonus-  partial employment- individual time-tableIf you are interested in our offer please submit us as follows: e u @ j o b 4 e u . c o m (Delete spaces in email address before sending us your cv)First Name:Last name:Country of living:CityE-mail:Phone: Attention! We are only looking for EU citizens!Please provide you name and contact information in order we can find you for further communication.