[Stellenangebote] WG: PhD position in Cheminformatics

Seyferth, Ulrike Ulrike.Seyferth at fu-berlin.de
Mo Mär 29 18:41:54 CEST 2021

Von: ROMERO Eugenie <eugenie.romero at cea.fr>
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. März 2021 18:43
An: bioinf at math.fu-berlin.de; studentservices at science.ku.dk; howard.fearnhead at nuigalway.ie
Betreff: PhD position in Cheminformatics

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well and safe.

We are currently looking for a Master student interested in a PhD position in Cheminformatics. The selected candidate will have a present the proposal to a jury, and if selected, will start in our lab in september 2021.

The proposal is attached to this email. Please do not hesitate to forward this proposal to any master classes that might be relevant.

Thank you in advance and have a great end of the week,

Eugénie ROMERO-LABOUREUR, PhD

HTS-HTE Research Scientist

Bioorganic Chemistry Lab – CEA Paris Saclay

http://joliot.cea.fr/drf/joliot

CEA-SACLAY, DRF/JOLIOT/SCBM

Laboratoire de Chimie Bioorganique

Bâtiment 547, PC 108