[Stellenangebote] Python Developer, Robert Koch Institute, Berlin-Mitte

Kocher, Theresa KocherT at rki.de
Mi Jun 2 14:28:13 CEST 2021

Dear students,

we are currently looking for somebody supporting our development team in the Research Data Management unit at the Robert Koch Institute, for a project in the field of ETL-pipelining and data quality monitoring. You should be a python developer experienced in DevOps, DB integration and release management. If you are interested in data analysis as well, we will have an attractive job opportunity for you. If you are interested or know somebody that would be, please drop me an email (kochert at rki.de) for further information and discussions.

Best,
Theresa Kocher

Theresa Kocher
Product Developer & Computer Scientist