[Int. Club der FU] **Next Event** Hiking to Drachenberg

Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin club at international.fu-berlin.de
So Mai 28 18:50:56 CEST 2023

Hi guys,

Who wants to join on a small hike to Drachenberg in Berlin’s forest Grunewald?

We will meet Monday, 29.05.2023 at 14:00 at S Bahn Heerstraße and walk up Drachenberg to have a small picknick and enjoy the view over the city.
From there we can walk further downhill to Teufelssee, a small lake in the forest.

Please bring water, snacks, a blanket, small game, sun creme, etc.

Join the chat group here:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/JR7O8neE8bSFfLjgOJ0mBH

See you there!

[cid:image001.png at 01D99194.8020F090]