[Int. Club der FU] Bar Night Tomorrow

Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin club at international.fu-berlin.de
Mi Apr 5 19:31:34 CEST 2023

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow on April 6th from 8 pm we’ll have a semester opening Bar Night! 🥰🍻

We are meeting at Belushi’s at Rosa-Luxemburg-Str. 41., 10178 Berlin! (make sure you don’t go to the other one;) We have reserved a big part of the bar just for us! :))

To welcome all the new international students in Berlin and to get together before the semester starts soon, we are inviting all of you to join us for our International Club Bar Night tomorrow.✨:) It’s open to all international and German students of FU with no registration needed.

We will give the first 50 people to show up a voucher for a free drink (5€) as a gift from the International Club. <3

See you there

Your International Club team