[Int. Club der FU] Registration for Events

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 13 15:16:17 CEST 2021

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We would like to clarify something about our registration process:

In order to join an event, you need to get an email from us, stating that
you got a spot for that specific event. In that email, the exact place and
time is announced.

If you haven't received such an email, then, unfortunately, you didn't
receive a spot. Due to Corona restrictions, we have only a limited number
of spots available for certain events. At the moment, we always get much
more registrations than we have free spots for.

Best regards and see you soon!
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs