[Int. Club der FU] Stammtisch No. 3 and New Corona Rules

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Di Mai 18 15:14:54 CEST 2021

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We will have another Online Party via Gather.town this Thursday, 20th May!

Where? Online via Gather.town (check it out, it's not like Zoom etc. at all)
When? 7-9 pm

Registration can be done via:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VjZaIkxTE2cQWNqAB1uXVGJjl2JXZSUi0Na7sGReR1g

Furthermore, from tomorrow onwards, we will have less strict Corona rules
due to fewer Corona cases:

1. No more curfews.
2. Meetings of two households (max. 5 people) are allowed.
3. Museums, memorials etc. will open again.
4. Shopping without restrictions is again possible.
5. From Friday onwards: Restaurants and cafés may open for guests in their
outside areas (you need to have a negative test result (one test per week
is still for free))
6. Check out our open-air cinemas! ("Rehberge", "Kreuzberg",
"Friedrichshain")

Best regards,
Your International Club

--