[Int. Club der FU] Stammtisch No. 2 and Online Tutorial

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mo Mai 3 20:39:18 CEST 2021

Dear friends and members of the International Club,

we got news for you.
Firstly, on this wednesday (05.05.21) at 7pm you can join our first ever
Netflix-Drinking-Game-Watch-Party (short: NDGWP)!
Requirement for the registration is an active Netflix account and the
add-on „Netflix Party“ for your browser Chrome or Edge.
We’re happy to tell you that this time up to 50 people can join.  To
registrate please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/tpiGLBxsQt5RaNgh6
We will send you the meeting link and the link for the party on wednesday
via email.

And secondly, there is a new online tutorial from students for students:

> --- English version below  ---
>
> Liebe Studierende,
>
> Du bist am Anfang deines Studiums an der Freien Universität Berlin und
> würdest gerne Studierende aus anderen Fächern kennenlernen und Tipps rund
> ums Studieren erhalten? Dann komm zu unserem Online-Tutorium! Wir wollen
> gemeinsam lernen und gemeinsam Spaß haben, um unseren Unialltag etwas
> bunter zu gestalten. Der erste Termin ist am 10. Mai 2021.
>
> Zu uns: Wir, Saher und Najib, studieren beide an der FU Berlin und
> arbeiten als studentische Mitarbeiter in der Welcome-Sprechstunde in der
> Allgemeinen Studienberatung.
>
> Beginn: Montag, 10. Mai 2021
> Zeit: montags, 16:15 Uhr bis 17:45 Uhr
> Link zu den Online-Meetings:
> https://fu-berlin.webex.com/fu-berlin/j.php?MTID=mc67471a964d11229bce23443da2e195b
>
> Im Anhang senden wir den Semesterplan, welchen ihr auch unter
> https://www.fu-berlin.de/sites/welcome/angebote-welcome/workshops/index.html
> findet.
>
> Wir freuen uns auf euch!
>
> das Team der Welcome-Sprechstunde
>
> ---------------------
>
> Dear students,
>
> We - two students from the Welcome open office hours - offer an online
> tutorial for students from the first and second semester at Freie
> Universität Berlin. The tutorial will be held in German but you do not
> need perfect knowledge of German, an understanding knowledge is
> sufficient. If you are interested, please find the semester plan in the
> attachment (in German).
>
> Starting from May 10th, 2021, we will meet every Monday from 16:15 - 17:45
> Link to the Online-Meetings:
> https://fu-berlin.webex.com/fu-berlin/j.php?MTID=mc67471a964d11229bce23443da2e195b
>
> Best
> Welcome-team

> Freie Universität Berlin
> Zentraleinrichtung Studienberatung und Psychologische Beratung
> Iltisstr. 4
> 14195 Berlin

Looking forward to the NDGWP!
Your International Club