[Int. Club der FU] Hiking tour 11th October

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Do Okt 8 16:38:15 CEST 2020

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Since the weather is going to be nice, we invite you to join us for a
little hike next Sunday afternoon (11th October). The hike will take about
1,5h and we will get to know the Teufelsberg, an about 80 meters man-made
hill where a U.S. listening station was located during the Cold War.

The hike will start and end at S-Bahn Station Heerstraße. You should bring
shoes you can comfortably walk in and something to drink.

Registration for the trip can be done until Saturday afternoon 4 pm via:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rpDYmV9OcYZSr734G9Wwba8FcIZqLWKR8yOlSgEurCY

If we receive more registrations than we can handle, we will have to draw
lots. You will be informed via mail if you got a spot and receive more
information about the time.

IMPORTANT: Do not join if you feel sick or display any symptoms associated
with the Coronavirus disease!

See you soon!
Your International Club

--