[Int. Club der FU] Free places for Thanksgiving Dinner

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Do Nov 14 17:44:57 CET 2019

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We still have a few places available for our traditional Thanksgiving Dinner!

When:  Thursday, 28th November, 6.30 pm
Where: Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, 14195 Berlin
Price: 10 €

We will have a dinner with turkey and other typical American Thanksgiving
dishes as well as some short presentations about Thanksgiving. This is one
of our traditional events, because the International Club was founded by a
US American student. If you want to join us, please write us an email to
reserve your spot :-)

Best regards,

your International Club

--