[Int. Club der FU] Movie night 12th November

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Nov 6 08:28:47 CET 2019

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

this year, we celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall
which led to the reunification of Germany.

On the occasion of this anniversary, we would like to invite you to our
movie night. We want to watch the film "Das Leben der Anderen" (English
title: "The Lives of Others") in German with English subtitles. The film
provides an insight into the life of the former German Democratic Republic
(DDR) and it also received an Academy Award (Oscar) as the best foreign
language film. Drinks and some snacks will be provided.

When? - Tuesday, 12th November 2019, 6 p.m.
Where? - Ehrenbergstraße 26/28, 14195 Berlin

Registration and Price?
The event is free of charge! If you are interested, just reply "yes" to
this mail so that we can roughly estimate how many people want to come.

We are looking forward to meeting you there! :-)

Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin