[Int. Club der FU] European Culture Evening 9th May

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Mai 1 14:52:48 CEST 2019

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

the 9th May is the official Europe Day and that's why, we would like to
invite all of you to our European Culture Evening next week!

When: Thursday, 9th May, 6 pm onwards
Where: Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, 14195 Berlin

We want to make an international buffet and will offer you a stock of
different European beers and German lemonades to taste and also food like
a variety of breads, European cheese, dips and other snacks.

We would also be happy about typical drinks (beer, wine, lemonade etc.) or
selfmade dishes/snacks from your home country! We will cover the costs (up
to 15€/person) if you provide us the original receipt for that.

Beside some nice drinks and food, we will have some short presentations
and a quiz about Europe, where you can win nice prizes!

If you are interested, you might want to fill out this short form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFbTYpr_c_dtKX8168NmpRAdvXIN53C1fe3WuARHP7IEFeQA/viewform

The answers can be found via:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFbTYpr_c_dtKX8168NmpRAdvXIN53C1fe3WuARHP7IEFeQA/viewanalytics

Best regards,