[Int. Club der FU] Thanksgiving and Ballet

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
So Nov 11 10:46:43 CET 2018

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

we have free places for our traditional Thanksgiving Dinner and managed to
get more tickets for the ballet "The Nutcracker"!

Here are the details:

1. Thanksgiving Dinner:
When:  Thursday, 22nd November, 6 pm
Where: Goethestr. 49, 14163 Berlin (U-Bahn U3)
Price: 10 € for members, 15 € for non-members
What you get: A festive dinner with typical American Thanksgiving dishes
and some short presentations about Thanksgiving by US-Americans.

2. Nutcracker ballet:
When:  Monday, 3rd December, 7:30 pm
Where: Deutsche Oper Berlin, Bismarckstr. 35, 10627 Berlin
Price: 10 € for members, 15 € for non-members

If you like to join, please come to one of our office hours this week for
registration and payment:

- Tuesday:   12.30-1.30 pm, Takustr. 3, room 16.17
- Wednesday: 4-5 pm, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, room 202

Best regards,
Isabelle

--
Teamleiter im Internationalen Club