[Int. Club der FU] More places for our Thanksgiving Dinner available

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mo Nov 5 13:51:38 CET 2018

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Good news for you: We still have some places for our Thanksgiving Dinner
available!

What:  Thanksgiving Dinner
When:  Thursday, 22nd November, 6 pm
Where: Goethestr. 49, 14163 Berlin
Price: 10 € for members, 15 € for non-members

We will have a dinner with turkey and other typical American food as well
as some short presentations about Thanksgiving. This is one of our
traditional events, because the International Club was founded by an US
American student 21 years ago. If you like to join, please come to one of
our office hours this week for registration and payment:

- Tuesday:   12.30-1.30 pm, Takustr. 3, room 16.17
- Wednesday: 4-5 pm, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, room 202

Best regards,

Nadine