[Int. Club der FU] Thanksgiving Dinner: Looking for a student speaker

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Nov 8 16:37:14 CET 2017

Dear All,

I am writing to you today, as we're in the process of planning our annual
Thanksgiving Dinner taking place on November 23rd. Usually, we're asking a
North American facutly member of Freie Universität to join us for that
evening and to share their personal connection to Thanksgiving.
This year, we would like to change things a little bit, in the sense that
we would like to have one, two, three, ... North American students
(Bachelor, Master or PhD - we have no preference) take over that part:
Share YOUR personal memories of Thanksgiving at home - or wherever you've
celebrated it in the past.

If you feel like you could be one of those students, please, send us an
email as soon as possible. We would appreciate it a lot and are looking
forward to your emails!

Best,
Philip

--
Vorstandsmitglied des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin