[Int. Club der FU] Update: signing up for our activities

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 26 13:55:11 CEST 2016

Dear members, liebe Mitglieder,

In case you're still interested in signing up for our activities this
semester, please note:

There are free places left for the following activities !! only !!:

- "Language Café" (taking place on November 2nd already!) - let's learn a
new language (no costs for you - for free)
- "Thanksgiving Dinner" - celebrate a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner with
us (10€ for members/ 15€ for non-members)
- "Querstadtein" - a very special guided city tour through Berlin;
refugees will show us their perspective on the city (3€ for members/ 5€
for non-members)
- "Story of Berlin" - an interactive museum about the rich history of
Berlin (8€ for members/ 10€ for non-members)
- "Berliner Unterwelten" - discover one of Berlin's underground escape
tunnels (8€ for members/ 10€ for non-members)
- "Tempelhof Airport" - a visit of the former airport Tempelhof, including
a guided tour in German (8€ for members/ 10€ for non-members)

If you are interested in joining us for any of the activities listed
above, please !! come to our office during our office hours !! - it's not
possible to sign up via e-mail! Advanced payment required.

Our office hours are the following: Wednesday 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. & Thursday
11:30 - 12:30 p.m. - you can find our office in Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, room
202.

Best regards,
Philip

--