[Int. Club der FU] !! Excursion to the Jewish Museum - Places left !!

Philip Eberhard philip.eberhard at fu-berlin.de
Do Okt 20 21:10:14 CEST 2016

Dear Members, liebe Mitglieder,

for our excursion to the Jewish Museum this coming Saturday (at 2 p.m.) are still places left! We will have a guided tour covering the architectual hightlights as well as the main parts of the exhibition (offered in both English and German!). The event will cost you only 3,- €. If you’re interested, please send me an email until tomorrow evening with a) your name and  b) the information, if you would like to attend the German or the English tour. You can give the 3,- € to me on Saturday.

Don’t miss out on one of Berlin’s best museums!!

Best,
Philip

Philip Eberhard

Vizepräsident des Internationalen Clubs