[Stellenangebote] Looking for a student assistance (41h/month) on Research Project: “Digital Governance in China”

Guo, Danqi d.guo at fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 18 13:02:40 CEST 2023

Dear List,

We are looking for one student assistant (41 h/month for 2 years) who will be part of a research group developing, implementing and analyzing data from China in form of documents, surveys, interviews and other observational studies. We offer first-hand insights into social science academic research as well as a friendly and open working environment. We are a friendly team and you would support the project's research agenda, helping us with quantitative and qualitative data analysis. The working language is English, fluent Chinese language and data analysis skills (R, Python) desirable.  For further information, please contact Ms Danqi Guo (d.guo at fu-berlin.de<mailto:d.guo at fu-berlin.de>) or here:

More information please see link below:
https://www.fu-berlin.de/universitaet/beruf-karriere/jobs/stud/13_fb-geschichts-und-kulturwissenschaften/GK-GK_ERC_SHK2023.html

We look forward to your applications!

Best regards,

Danqi

-----
Danqi Guo
PhD Candidate
Freie Universität Berlin
Otto Suhr Institute of Political Science | Institute for Chinese Studies
Room 0.27 | Hittorfstraße 18 | 14195 Berlin
Affiliated Project: https://www.digitalgovernancechina.eu/