[Stellenangebote] IBM Z Student Ambassador Program presentation event Oct 20

Prechelt, Lutz prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fr Okt 13 15:58:54 CEST 2023

From: Sena Bektas <sena at internationalconnector.com>
Sent: Freitag, 13. Oktober 2023 14:03
To: Prechelt, Lutz <prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de>
Subject: Re: Classroom to Career: IBM Z Student Ambassador Program

Hi Prof. Lutz,

I just wanted to let you know that IBM Z and Your Big Year are organizing a DACH region session for IBM Z Student Ambassador Program. In this session we will have:

  *   A business professional to talk about career opportunities in Mainframe
  *   An IBM Z Champion to talk about their experiences with Mainframe and IBM Z Student Ambassador Program
  *   A current Ambassador to walk people through why the program will benefit them
Here is the link for the event:https://www.crowdcast.io/c/zstudent

Best,
Sena