[Stellenangebote] Junior Software Developer (f/m/d) at IONOS SE in Berlin

Pawel Kuzak pawel.kuzak at 1und1.de
Fr Jun 24 10:41:38 CEST 2022

With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.

Your Tasks

At IONOS Cloud, we are driven by our mission to make powerful technology work for everyone, and to deliver the best of cloud computing. Our developers elaborate and implement the best approaches to this challenge together with all involved stakeholders. The development teams are cross-functional, own their products end-to-end, and work in flat hierarchies. For our location in Berlin, Germany, we are currently looking for a Junior Software Developer to join us!

We are looking for someone who is passionate about software development, and who has a learning and sharing mindset. You are an excellent problem solver, who realizes that not all summits are conquered in the same way, and keeps a pragmatic approach to tackle different tasks. As a Junior Software Developer at IONOS, you will:

  *   Be part of the whole development lifecycle of next generation software that serves cloud infrastructure to millions of users.
  *   Work in a community driven style; learning and sharing through pairing and ensemble sessions is a daily occurrence.
  *   Be part of an international and agile team, with flat hierarchies.
  *   Contribute to the exploration and implementation of new technologies, and establishing best practices around them.

We appreciate

Requirements

  *   B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
  *   Good knowledge of Java, or another OOP language.
  *   You’re a team player with attention to detail.
  *   Fluency in English.

Would be helpful

  *   Experience with containerization of applications.
  *   Interested in clean code, and test-driven development.
  *   Familiarity with a variety of programming languages / paradigms.
  *   Database knowledge, SQL or NoSQL.

Additional Information

What we offer

  *   A pleasant and dynamic work atmosphere, with strong emphasis on end-to-end ownership, customer orientation, and ample opportunity to make your own mark.
  *   Individual on-boarding, and quick assumption of responsibility, in many different task areas.
  *   Possibility for certifications and training in-house as well as externally.
  *   Competitive salary, corporate benefits, new, modern office building next to S-Bahnhof Ostkreuz, possibility for remote work.

Apply here<https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/253534/620141/1656056295/3>

Regards,
Pawel Kuzak