[Stellenangebote] PhD student in Computational Biology

Seyferth, Ulrike Ulrike.Seyferth at fu-berlin.de
Do Aug 5 22:07:00 CEST 2021

________________________________
Von: Lisa Johnsen <johnsen at mpi-cbg.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 2. August 2021 15:57
An: bioinf at math.fu-berlin.de
Betreff: Masters Programme in Bioinformatics

Dear Sir or Madam,

The Zerial Lab<https://www.mpi-cbg.de/research-groups/current-groups/marino-zerial/research-focus/> at the Max-Planck Institute for Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics in Dresden, Germany is currently looking for a motivated PhD student in Computational Biology. I was wondering if you would be interested to share this PhD opportunity with the students of your Masters Programme in Bioinformatics. Please find the link to the advert here: https://www.mpi-cbg.de/education-careers/jobs/article/news/phd-student-in-computational-biology/ Interested students should first apply to the International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology<http://www.imprs-celldevosys.de/index.html>.

Should you have a Twitter and/or LinkedIn Account for your Masters Programme, feel free to share this tweet<https://twitter.com/ZerialLab/status/1418151883844227075> from our lab account @ZerialLab or this LinkedIn post<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mpi-cbg_phd-research-hiringnow-activity-6824289600123531264-l8ei> from the institute’s account @MPI-CBG.

Thank you very much. Please let me know, if you need anything else.

Best regards,

Lisa Johnsen

Dr. Lisa Johnsen
Scientific Project Manager

Zerial Lab
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics (MPI-CBG)
Pfotenhauerstraße 108
01307 Dresden

Tel: +49 (0)351 210 2136
Fax: +49 (0)351 210 1389