[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Werkstudent (w/m), Math Teacher as Content Editor and Proofreader, sofatutor GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Mär 9 13:42:39 CET 2016

Thanks for forwarding!

sofatutor.com is seeking English speaking Math teachers (AmE) to work as
part of our international content team in our office in Berlin. As a
content editor you will work on engaging, fun Math tutorials and
interactive exercises.

This is a part-time freelance position with flexible working hours. The
position is a great opportunity for a (future) Math teacher who would like
to learn all about digital technologies and the great possibilities of
online education. You will work with sofatutor’s international writers,
editors and video animators.

More information:
http://www.sofatutor.com/jobs/math-teacher-m-f-as-content-editor-and-proofreader/de
If you want to check out our brand new American prototype visit:
us.sofatutor.com

--
P.S.: Wir suchen Spitzenmitarbeiter für unsere Content-, Entwicklungs- und
Online-Marketingteams - empfehlen Sie uns weiter: www.sofatutor.com/jobs
mail claudia.wolf at sofatutor.com
web sofatutor.com
xing Claudia Wolf <https://www.xing.com/profile/Claudia_Wolf104>
linkedIn Claudia Wolf <http://de.linkedin.com/pub/claudia-wolf/21/358/48a/>
sofatutor GmbH, Grünberger Str. 54, 10245 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Bayer, Colin Schlüter
Amtsgericht Berlin: HRB 112531 B