[Stellenangebote] Masterstudium an der University of Southern California: Info Sessions in Germany

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Do Mär 12 16:13:15 CET 2015

From: Laura Hartman [mailto:lhartman at usc.edu]
Sent: Mittwoch, 11. März 2015 23:49
To: prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Subject: University of Southern California: Info Sessions in Germany

Dear Lutz,
I hope this letter finds you well.
I’m pleased to announce that on behalf of the University of Southern
California Viterbi School of Engineering, we will be hosting graduate
engineering information sessions in Berlin and Munich in April.

We have received an increased number of applicants from top schools in
Germany over the past couple of years and we would appreciate the
opportunity to meet other students who may be interested in pursuing
graduate studies at USC. Application fee waivers will also be provided to
attendees of these sessions. This is a good opportunity to meet Kelly
Goulis, Senior Associate Dean, and learn more about what makes the Viterbi
School a top ten ranked institution by U.S. News & World Report.
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-
engineering-schools/eng-rankings

Please visit our Germany Events page for a complete list of events and
registration information.
https://gapp.usc.edu/graduate-programs/international-students/Germany-info

May I ask you to kindly share this announcement with your students who are
pursuing or have completed a Bachelor's degree in the fields of engineering,
math, or hard science (such as physics, biology or chemistry)?

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  We look
forward to meeting your talented students and thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Sincerely,
Laura Hartman
Assistant Director, Graduate and Professional Programs
USC Viterbi School of Engineering