[Stellenangebote] Teil-/Vollzeit/Praktikum: Software Development, Bloomberg, London (GBR)

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
So Mär 8 16:57:39 CET 2015

Good afternoon,

I'm writing from the Bloomberg graduate recruitment team.

I was interested in posting our 3 opportunities to your
students/graduates, I can see on your careers service that this might not
be possible to do myself?

I have attached PDF of the internship, placement and permanent role that
we recruit students/graduates for and have put information on each below.

Job Title: We have 3 positions that we are recruiting for

1. 2015 Software Development Programme
(http://jobs.bloomberg.com/job/London-2015-Software-Development-Programme-%28Permanent%29-Job/238910300/).
This is a permanent role, and recruits all year round
Applicable students: Computer Science & STEM students. Aimed at final year
students or alumni.

2. 2015 Software Development Industrial Placement
(http://jobs.bloomberg.com/job/London-2015-Software-Development-Industrial-Placement-Job/238910400/).
This is an internship that is flexible on both start date and duration
(depending on candidate preference)
Applicable students: Computer Science students only. Aimed at all students.

3. 2015 Software Development Summer Internship
(http://jobs.bloomberg.com/job/London-2015-Software-Development-Summer-Internship-Programme-Job/224370200/).
This is a summer vacation placement that starts in June (29th) with a
flexible duration (depending on candidate preference).
Applicable students: Computer science students only. Aimed at all students.

If you could let me know if you are able to post? If there is a way for me
to do this myself then please do let me know!

Thanks,
Rob