[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Web developer for Shanghai

Wenwei Rong rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mo Jul 29 10:21:24 CEST 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	JOB OFFER: WEB DEVELOPER Location: Shanghai
Datum: 	Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:56:24 +0800
Von: 	Klaus Zimmermann <klaus.zimmermann at minglabs.com>
An: 	jobs at informatik.hu-berlin.de,
stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de

*WEB DEVELOPER

Location: Shanghai*

For our Shanghai office, we are currently looking for fresh web
development talent. You will translate wireframes, user stories and
design templates into websites and web applications that are /Simple,
Meaningful and Different/. As a part of our team you will gain exposure
to international clients and interesting projects in a collaborative and
friendly environment.

*Requirements*

•  Frontend developer who is fluent in HTML, JavaScript and CSS
•  Has a solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 while being able to keep an
eye on IE8, and at least a basic knowledge of PHP and MySQL
•  Experience with responsive web development and mobile-first
approaches is a big plus, as is experience with RESTful APIs
•  Can name her/his favourite frontend framework and explain why
•  Is able to independently translate visual and interaction design
deliverables into working prototypes and final applications
•  Has very good English language skills (Chinese, French or German are
a plus)
•  Should have at least a basic understanding of visual design
principles and a general feeling for aesthetics
•  An active GitHub account with one or more non-commercial side
projects is a very big plus
•  Experience with software development techniques like unit testing,
code optimization and documentation is a big plus
•  Is a highly motivated team player, self-directed and with a positive
Can-Do attitude
•  Has an excellent time management
•  Has a an entrepreneurial mindset and is able to keep up with the
latest technology trends

*What We Offer*

•  Exciting and ambitious development projects for high-profile clients
from Europe, Asia and the U.S.
•  Be part of a young and international team of highly talented,
creative people
•  Lots of room for learning and the development of own ideas
•  Work in our great terrace office in the heart of Shanghai or from home
•  Be able to take on high responsibility and really make a difference
•  Have plenty of learning opportunities in all our fields of expertise
•  Be flexible in the time at which you work, we can accommodate your
lifestyle

Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Date: ASAP

*About MING Labs*

User Experience Design and Development Company — www.minglabs.com
<http://www.minglabs.com>
We develop user experiences for the digital world. Our passion is to
truly understand and help solve our clients’ business challenges. We
work with an international pool of world class full-time and freelance
designers / developers. Most of our clients are in Europe and North
America. You will fall in love with our beautiful office in Shanghai’s
Jing’an district and enjoy the casual friendly atmosphere of our
international team here.

Please apply with Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio to
*jobs[at]minglabs.com <http://minglabs.com>*

—

Klaus R. Zimmermann
Senior Interaction Designer

MING Labs GmbH

Berlin | Munich | Shanghai | Boston | Portland

www.minglabs.com <http://www.minglabs.com>