[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Internship web development in Shanghai

Wenwei Rong rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mo Jul 29 10:22:53 CEST 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	JOB OFFER: INTERNSHIP WEB DEVELOPMENT Location: Shanghai
Datum: 	Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:00:05 +0800
Von: 	Klaus Zimmermann <klaus.zimmermann at minglabs.com>
An: 	jobs at informatik.hu-berlin.de,
stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de

*WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERN

Location: Shanghai
*
You will work with our Creative Director as well as other UX and Visual
Designers. Together we will create what MING Labs is well known for:
Simple, Meaningful & Beautiful websites and applications. As a part of
our team you will gain exposure to international clients and interesting
projects in a collaborative and friendly environment.

*Requirements*

•  Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
•  Strong Experience in Front-End Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS, ...)
•  Strong Experience in Responsive Web Design and Cross-Browser Optimization
•  Experience in Back-End Technologies (Wordpress, SQL, ...)
•  Strong Ability to translate cutting-edge design into websites
•  Very good English language skills (Chinese, French or German are a plus)
•  Highly Motivated, Self-Directed, Positive Can-Do Attitude
•  Can work in a Collaborative, High-Pressure and Fast-Paced Environment
•  Excellent Time Management
•  Strong Attention to Detail and Quality

*What We Offer*

•  You will be part of a young and international team of highly
talented, creative people
•  You can work in our great creative office in the heart of Shanghai
•  You will be able to take on high responsibility and really make a
difference
•  You will have plenty of learning opportunities in all fields of our
expertise
•  You can be flexible in the times at which you work, we can
accommodate your lifestyle

*Salary Range: Negotiable

Job Type: Internship

Starting Date: ASAP
*

*About MING Labs*

User Experience Design and Development Company — www.minglabs.com
<http://www.minglabs.com>
We develop user experiences for the digital world. Our passion is to
truly understand and help solve our clients’ business challenges. We
work with an international pool of world class full-time and freelance
designers / developers. Most of our clients are in Europe and North
America. You will fall in love with our beautiful office in Shanghai’s
Jing’an district and enjoy the casual friendly atmosphere of our
international team here.

Please apply with Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio
to*jobs[at]minglabs.com <http://minglabs.com>*

—

Klaus R. Zimmermann
Senior Interaction Designer

MING Labs GmbH

Berlin | Munich | Shanghai | Boston | Portland

www.minglabs.com <http://www.minglabs.com>