[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Informatik-Absolventen bei SponsorPay in Berlin gesucht

rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fr Mär 30 19:21:45 CEST 2012

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Jump on board one of Europe's fastest growing startups
Datum: 	Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:36:40 +0100
Von: 	Jessica Eliason <jessica.eliason at sponsorpay.com>
An: 	<stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>

SponsorPay is the leading global cross-platform advertising solution for
the monetization of premium content or virtual currency on social
networks, virtual worlds, mobile apps as well as online games and
services. We are a rapidly growing, VC-backed startup with headquarters
in Berlin and satellite offices in San Francisco, Paris and London.

Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our
business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding
personalities - continuously striving to make our business better;
day-by-day, every day.

If you are interested in joining a fast growing startup based in Berlin
Mitte then have a look at our open positions
http://www.sponsorpay.com/careers/jobs/

Or feel free to send your application directly to jobs at sponsorpay.com

We are always on the looks out for smart entrepreneurial students and
graduates -- we look forward to hearing from you!