[Stellenangebote] WerkstudentIn für Software-Tools (C#, Java, .NET, SQL) bei der BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Berlin

Posel, Johannes j.posel at fu-berlin.de
Mo Mär 29 15:36:22 CEST 2010

Von: Sarah Wandrey [sarah.wandrey at biotronik.com]

URL des Anhangs: <http://pages.mi.fu-berlin.de/posel/1/10-0603.pdf>

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

gern würden wir bei Ihnen die o. g. Stelle schalten. Im Anhang die Einzelheiten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards,

i. A. Sarah Wandrey
Werkstudentin Personalentwicklung
BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1
12359 Berlin . Germany
Phone:    +49 (0) 30 68905-3539
Fax:       +49 (0) 30 68905-3950
Mail: sarah.wandrey at biotronik.com
http://www.biotronik.com

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Vorsitzender des Verwaltungsrats: Dr. Max Schaldach
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

BIOTRONIK - A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators of technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well as state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug eluting devices and are leading the industry with our bioabsorbable metal stent program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed, but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and delete the document.