[Stellenangebote] HTML/CSS Web Developer (3 Monate) und PHP / Application Software Developer (1x 3 Monate, 1x unbefristet) bei MyDealz.de

Posel, Johannes j.posel at fu-berlin.de
Mo Mär 29 15:41:28 CEST 2010

Von: Mario Kochler [Mario.Kochler at macs-holding.de]

[Drei Stellenangebote zusammengefasst]

1) HTML/CSS Web Developer (3 month contract)

We are currently looking for a skilled and passionately geeky front-end developer to work on a re-skinning / improving project. We offer an exciting yet casual work environment with a focus on using emerging web technologies to enable online communities.
The position requires someone with excellent front-end skills, a focus on user centric design and strong grasp of standards compliant HTML/CSS. You must have a good working knowledge of XSL, JS, jquery and prior experience in cross-browser development. Your English MUST be excellent.
Ideally you will have some commercial experience but your passion and brilliance will impress us more than a thirty page CV so even if you've just left uni send us an application.
You'll be working in a team of three in a very relaxed environment in Mitte (Berlin). This role will initially be a 3 month contract but may become permanent for the right person.
To apply please send your resume and brief cover letter including your hourly rate to jobs at mydealz.de.

2) PHP / Application Software Developer (3 month contract)

We are currently looking for an application developer to join us. You will be working on rebuilding and improving an existing high availability consumer platform. We are looking for a passionate, innovative developer who is creative, talented, fast-learning and who loves a challenge. There is a good chance the role will change to permanent at the end of the initial contract. Your English MUST be excellent.
Ideally you will have some commercial experience but your passion and brilliance will impress us more than a thirty page CV so even if you've just left uni send us an application.
The qualities we are looking for are:
. Self-motivation and a passion for new web technologies.
. Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent.
. Experience with PHP, Java, C# or ASP .NET, Perl, Python and SQL within a LAMP environment.
You will be working in an initial team of three in a very relaxed and enjoyable working environment in Mitte (Berlin).
To apply, please send your resumé and a cover letter including your hourly rate to jobs at mydealz.de.

3) PHP / Application Software Developer (Permanent role)

We are currently looking for an application developer to join us. You will be working on rebuilding and improving an existing high availability consumer platform. We are looking for a passionate developer who is creative, talented, fast-learning and who loves a challenge. You will be expected to bring innovation and be capable of becoming our lead developer / team leader over time.
Ideally you will have some commercial experience but your passion and brilliance will impress us more than a thirty page CV so even if you've just left uni send us an application. Your English MUST be excellent.
To apply, please send your resumé and a cover letter including your expected salary to jobs at mydealz.de.