[jacorb-developer] Server request interceptor doesn't reacts on client requests

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:48:57 CEST 2015

My server request interceptor is almost the same of that in jacorb demo within 'interceptors' folder, with exception that it implements client request interceptor. I think the solution is obvious. If you have a time to look them, I would send my 3 short source files to your email address ... ?

Kujtim