[jacorb-developer] Server request interceptor doesn't reacts on client requests

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Sat Aug 22 19:02:10 CEST 2015

I meant the various tests in test/regression which demonstrate and test
various server-side interceptors (search for those implementing
ServerRequestInterceptor) ; if you can adapt one of those to demonstrate
your problem that would be great. Also, if you do have a standalone test
case showing a problem that would also be useful)

Nick