[jacorb-developer] IllegalAccessException

Radha everrad at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 24 17:32:45 CEST 2014

Hi Nick,

      Thanks for your response. If we start using latest Jacob version we have to make huge changes in our application. We are nearing our deadline. Can you please suggest something so that I would stay with Jacob 2.3 beta 2 version. Currently we are using Jacob 2.3.0 version. We want fix for socket closed connection shutdown issue. So I was thinking of moving to Jacob 2.3.0 beta 2 version in which issue is fixed, please advise.

Thanks,
Radha

Sent from my iPhone