[jacorb-developer] Documentation on _PRE_3_0_COMPILER_ definition?

Timothy Astle timothy.astle at caris.com
Fri May 9 20:34:51 CEST 2014

Is there some good documentation on what the _PRE_3_0_COMPILER_
directive means?

It reads like something I would not want set (meaning I'd want the
latest / greatest 3.0+ compiler), but when I don't set it, the IDL
compiler complains that it doesn't know what "module" is on the line
that defines the CORBA module in the orb.idl
(https://github.com/JacORB/JacORB/blob/RELEASE_3_4/idl/omg/orb.idl)

So I'm kinda left scratching my head.  I think I must be missing
something obvious.

Any information would be much appreciated.

--
Tim Astle