[jacorb-developer] i2jpackage usage

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Fri Jun 15 22:50:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

As documented in chapter 23.1 thats not currently possible as it maps
e.g. X;a.b.c.X so that X will now appears in package a.b.c.

Is it possible to change your IDL to fully scope the names?

Alternatively if you would like to submit an enhancement I would be
happy to look at integrating it into JacORB.

Regards

Nick