[jacorb-developer] i2jpackage usage

Wagner, Marcus (Marcus) marcuswagner at avaya.com
Thu Jun 14 11:24:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a question how to map idl modules to java packages
"inrecursivley".

Imagine there are a two interfaces, InterfaceB dependes (includes)
InterfaceA

base::util:InterfaceA
base::extension::InterfaceB

Now I'd like to map

base::util -> com.example.base.util
base::extension -> org.example.base.extension.whatever

In common I'd like to map everything in module "base" to package
"com.example.base.*" except the content of sub module "base::extension"
should go to "org.example.base.extension.whatever"

how can I define this mapping using JacIDL Ant tasks i2jpackage option.
In my opinion jacidl only can address one part of a FQ module name. I'd
like to use jacidl the following way

			<jacidl Sloppyforward="true" includepath="...">
				<i2jpackage names="
base::extension::org.example.base.extension.whatever " />
				<i2jpackage names="
basel::com.example.base" />
			</jacidl>

As you see this can't work because of the "::" divider using a "." as
idl module divider it won't work.

So how to do this

regards