[jacorb-developer] Delay in serial communication

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:28:30 CEST 2012

Hi Rob,

many thanks for your effort. I will implement your suggestions from this and previous emails such:

# Use DNS names in IORs
jacorb.dns.enable=off

jacorb.log.default.verbosity=0

What do these mean?

By the way how do you measure the time you are mentioned you are getting it from ORB by applying jacorb.log.default.verbosity=0 or you use some code such timeAfterExec minus timeBeforeExec - can you send the code?

Thanks again,
Kujtim