[Int. Club der FU] Important! Resubmit form for Kanzleramt Visit

Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin club at international.fu-berlin.de
Mi Mär 8 11:37:36 CET 2023

Dear all,

due to problems with the first form, we ask you all to resubmit the form for our visit to the Bundeskanzleramt on March 23rd. Even if you have already filled it out, we kindly ask you to do so again - thank you!! 😊

We will announce tomorrow who got a spot for the visit in March. We will try to send out emails to everyone, however, if you won’t get an email by tomorrow night, you didn’t get a spot. For the unlucky ones, we will organize a second visit later in spring!

!! The new form: https://forms.gle/o1hPGuUsfPkm8a11A

Original message sent out on March 6th 2023:

Dear all,

we hope you all grinded safely through your study periods and rocked the exams! New questions to be asked for now. Did you ever wonder how Germany is run on a daily basis and how the corridors of power look like in the capital?

If so, please come along on a guided tour inside Berlin’s most famous “wasching machine”: the Bundeskanzleramt where the chancellor has his office and staff location. We will meet at 18:30 on 23.03.2023. in front of the Kanzleramt.

Important!!! As the Kanzleramt is a highly secured place, it is essential that you share some personal information for the Kanzleramt to check. Please indicate all information correctly and as indicated on your ID/passport! Otherwise access to the building will be denied. Also we kindly ask you to only sign up by March, 5th if you are sure that you can make the appointment as we have only limited spots. Further information about who will get a spot will be provided shortly.

Best wishes,

Your International Club