[Int. Club der FU] No office hours tomorrow

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Jan 4 21:04:32 CET 2023

Hello everyone,

Due to illness, tomorrow's office hour has to be cancelled, unfortunately.

This means that you will not be able to pay for your Dark Matter ticket in
person - only via Paypal.

You will receive an email saying if you've got a spot tomorrow with all
further info. We will have to randomly select people since there were more
registrations than we have tickets for. You will also be notified if you
didn't get a spot (but you will then remain on the waiting list and be
notified if spots open up at a later point).

We hope you all had a wonderful start to the new year. We're looking
forward to seeing more of you soon!

Kindest regards,

Your International Club

--